My current car is quite old, I was planning on saving for a new one. But then I thought it might be a better idea to buy an older classic car and spend the money I would saving fixing it up and repainting it. It would just add more personality and really be cool as hell. I’m always jealous when I see other guys my age (20) driving awesome classics.
1. What are some popular classics that would be good choices. I know some cars are more abundant and parts are easier to find. That’s what I’m looking for,
2. In reality, will this probably cost me more than buying a new car? I won’t need to pay for labor, I want to learn to do everything myself and my father is excellent with cars and looks for any excuse to work on one.
- Everything you wanted to know about event photography software » OnlySoftwareBlog
- How Low Cost Health Insurance Indiana | National Health Care
- Bogus Dallas Cowboys Claim Doesn’t Cost P.G. Lawmaker His Seat – City Desk – Washington City Paper
- Type D Personality Associated With Higher Future Heart Risk | Science Magazine News
- Obama coming to raise money for Democratic Rep. Ron Klein | Post on Politics
- Oprah Winfrey Audience Trip To Australia Will Cost Taxpayers Millions
- Will Google Me Become Reality?